We are so proud to offer this leadership opportunity to students in 4th and 5th grades. We currently have six teams set up, with each team "on duty" five weeks during the year.
STUDENT VALETS AGREE TO
- Arrive on time (7:30 a.m.) each day I am on duty.
- Wear my safety vest and nametag while on duty.
- Open car doors on the passenger side so that students may exit or enter.
- Remain on the sidewalk at all times.
- Be polite and follow all rules.
- Follow directions given by the teacher on duty or the parent supervisor.
- If I cannot perform my valet duty one day (i.e., I'm sick), I will call my Valet Team Leader.
- Be a good role model to other students.
- Earn and maintain "c" or better grades and "Satisfactory" or better citizenship marks.
- If I decide to stop being a valet, I will give a written letter of resignation to the Valet Chairperson two weeks in advance.
If you are interested in becoming a student valet, please contact the school office for more information.